Arduino Pro Mini ATMEGA328P is a 3.3V Arduino (Official Version) running the 8MHz bootloader. Arduino Pro Mini ATMEGA328P comes with connectors so that you can solder connector or wire with any orientation you need. We recommend the first-time Arduino users start with the Uno R3. It’s a great board that will get you up and be running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (3.3V), lack of connectors, and USB off-board.
The Arduino Pro Mini (Official Version) is a micro-controller board base on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six-pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable to provide USB power and communication to the board.
The Arduino Pro Mini (Official Version) is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The board comes with headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini.
There are two versions of the Pro Mini. One runs at 3.3V and 8 MHz, the other at 5V and 16 MHz.
Package Includes :
- 1 x Arduino Pro Mini ATMEGA328P (Official Version).
- 3 x Male Header connector.
Specifications and Features :
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Board Power Supply:35 -12 V (3.3V model) or 5 – 12 V (5V model)
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3V or 5V (depending on model)
- Digital I/O Pins:14
- PWM Pins:6
- Analog Input Pins:8
- External Interrupts:2
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader *
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM:1 KB
- Clock Speed: 8 MHz (3.3V versions)
- 8 analog input port: A0 ~ A7.
- A pair of TTL level serial port transceiver: RX / TX.
- 6 PWM port: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
- Use For Atmel Atmega328P-AU microcontroller.
- Support serial download.
- Support external 3.3V ~ 12V DC power supply.
- Clock frequency:
- Support 9V battery.
- Size: 33.3 x 18.0 (mm).